Networking2 is an online platform that brings the life sciences community together to network, connect and collaborate before and after their participation in the Trans-Pacific Health Sciences Dialogue. Networking2 makes it easy to interact with other conference participants in real-time through your desktop or mobile device. With it, you can stay on top of Summit updates, the status posts of participants, and you can arrange and respond to meeting requests. Networking2 is designed to help you achieve your objectives and it includes the following features:
- Review profiles of other participants
- Schedule one-on-one and/or group meetings.
- Build your customized schedule – from panels to presentations to partnering meetings – and sync it with your calendar of choice.
- Post videos, documents and presentations so others can learn about your company.
- Participate in groups or create your own group.
As a registered participant of the Trans-Pacific Health Sciences Dialogue, you automatically become a part of the Networking2 Community! You will be sent your login information within 24 hours of registering for the Summit. You will then be able to log in to view a video tutorial that will guide you through the partnering process. Don’t forget to download the app for your mobile device.
GET THE NETWORKING2 APP